Bangla SMS 4 U

Download Bengali Messages App on your Android phone

Get it on Google Play

Why Use Modern Browsers to View Websites

If you are an old reader of my blog and have recently visited my blog then you will find that I have update the old design with a new one. A responsive design that will look good both in desktop and mobile browsers, and as a result, I was testing this layout in different browsers.

Well, I must tell you that this design will not work properly on old browsers, so I request you update to new ones and get modern. For desktops and laptops, if you are a fan of IE (Internet Explorer), then use a version that is greater than 9, that is, IE10 or 11, or install Chrome frame. There are other third party free browsers too and they are very good, for example, Google Chrome (I am loving it) and good old Firefox.

Visit Browse Happy to get latest browser information and how to download them.

Next, I tested the new design on my Android mobile, yes; I am using a smartphone. Opera mini, which was too good for old Nokia Symbian phones, was very disappointing for modern smartphones. I do not recommend you to use this browser if you are using a smartphone. Instead, use the default browser or install Google Chrome or Firefox (yes, both are available for mobiles too) if you are running Android 4.0+. Here are some screenshots.

Mobile Google Chrome

I hope this post has been informative for you and you will update or install the new browsers to avail the full features on my site and other good sites too. You will not regret installing these third-party browsers. Thank you.